[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - xml parsing errors in debug page

chuckadams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 20 23:56:34 EDT 2006

Viewing the debug page for the booking example results in this error in firefox:

  | XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
  | Location: http://localhost:8080/seam-booking/debug.seam
  | Line Number 84, Column 86:<tr><td><a id="_id38_0:_id40" href="?name=org.jboss.seam.core.persistenceContexts&cid=1">

That ampersand looks suspiciously unescaped, and sadly, the behavior of facelets is to pass the invalid XML right on through.  If the construction of the query string is anything Seam has control over, then I'd highly recommend using semicolons instead of ampersands to separate parameters.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979769#3979769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979769