[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Create an EJB3 Project

weiming do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 22 05:03:29 EDT 2006

Hi, there

I have got Eclipse 3.2 with JBoss Eclipse IDE 1.6. I was trying to  create an EJB3 Project using EJB3 framwork, but stuck on configuring EJB3 classpath (the last stage). Meanwhile, I have set JBoss 4.0.4 as server. Below is the error contant:

EJB3 Tools - Error
The selected configuration("JBoss_application_serice4.0") does not contain the expected EJB3 libraries. Please install JBoss with EJB3 enabled, or try another configuration.

Does anyone know where I can download these libraries, and how to install them.

Cheers
Ming

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979878#3979878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979878