[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: problem in a simple seam application

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 22 08:16:03 EDT 2006

RESOLVED

Hi All

after many toiling I could resolve the problem. it is something bizarre!!!

in the persistence.xml I put following property because I am using MySql:

  | <property name="hibernate.dialect" value="org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect" />

but after googling and surfing many pages (maybe all the web ;) ) I found a document in german language and I could understands only its codes and I see they used following property with MySql Database connection:

  | <property name="hibernate.dialect" value="org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect" />

and now it is working, I dont understand why we should use HSQLDialect  rather than MySQLDialect whereas we are going to connect to mysql ???
if anyone knows I am looking forward to know as well.

any way, Thank you all people participating in this thread and I appreciate every comment you leave.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979886#3979886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979886