[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - WAN distributed caches

FredrikJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 22 11:20:00 EDT 2006

I was wondering if there is any support built in or a preferred way of setting up a replication gateway for having a treecache running in two geographically separated locations.

The setup is that I want to run a treecache at site A and a treecache at site B. I want them to share the same data, but there is no need for all nodes at site A to be aware of the nodes at site B and the other way around. Site A and B are geographically separated.

Synchronizing is fairly relaxed, so using a lazy periodical async setup would be perfectly ok.

A picture says more then words (from gigaspaces):

http://www.gigaspaces.com/docs/manual/Data_Grid_Proofed_files/image047.jpg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979900#3979900

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979900