[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Jboss4.05 - Missing

janlouw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 05:12:48 EDT 2006

When configuring DB2 as Data Source target during installation of Jboss4.05, the following error occur during startup of JBOSS:
10:45:34,318 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager
org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Could not resolve uncommited transactions.  Message recovery may not be accurate; - nested throwable: (COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/LINUX] SQL0204N  "DB2INST2.JMS_TRANSACTIONS" is an undefined name.  SQLSTATE=42704

Where can I get the missing table definition?

What is best practice for persisting session data for JBOSS  ? I was told it's best to user the HSQLDS default data service for this.

Thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3979962#3979962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3979962