[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: docbook-support is missing

clandestino_bgd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 09:28:15 EDT 2006

Hi Koen,
I really do not understand what you mean.
The both txt files archived in JVPM withDEBUG.zip and JBPM.zip are generated from the very same console:

D:\work\java\jbpm.3\build>ant -debug -logfile D:/JBPMwithDEBUG.txt
Apache Ant version 1.6.5 compiled on June 2 2005
Buildfile: build.xml
D:\work\java\jbpm.3\build>echo %JAVA_HOME%
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_04

Between two invocations I have executed ant clean
By analyzing detailed trace I found out that ${jbpm.root} is not set.
As suggested in readme file it has to be set before entries from build.properties are loaded.
I did that this time with verbose option.

D:\work\java\jbpm.3\build>ant -Djbpm.root=D:/work/java/jbpm.3 -verbose -logfile D:/JBPMwithVERBOSE.txt

The trace with the very same eror you can download at
http://www.geocities.com/clandestino_bgd/JBPMwithVERBOSE.zip

Thank you & Regards
Milan

So, what else I could do to make it easier for you do identify the problem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980049#3980049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980049