[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to show my JSP page in a portlet.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 11:11:41 EDT 2006

I thought that the IFrame Portlet would use preferences to set the URL to display, but it doesn't.  So it looks like theo nly way to do what you wnat (change it once for all users), you will first have to modify the portlet source to use preferences to read the URL. Once you do that, you can set the URL globally for all users on the Instances view in the Manegement Portlet.

If I have a few minutes available in the next couple of days I could make this change (I'm swamped today).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980081#3980081

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980081