[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Shunning not working

jbirkenmaier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 11:28:18 EDT 2006

Actually, that is the plan: when node C detected the merge, it would exit with a status code of 10 thus causing a restart of JBoss. C would then join the cluster as a new node. That part of it WAS working. When I commented out the MERGE2 entry in the xml file, it stopped the cache from merging just like I wanted but it had the unwanted effect of no longer sending the merge event. So node C no longer restarts.

You see, I used the merge event to tell me that the network was reconnected so that the node could restart itself. Is there some way to still get a notification (of any kind) without merging the cache?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980086#3980086

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980086