[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jsp:usebean and loader constraints violated

jdr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 16:11:41 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : When you remove the class from the war, where else do you place it? I mean, where else inside the ear is the class placed? Are you placing it in some jar inside the ear?
Yes, it's there in a jar with all my ejb classes.
<module>
  |   <java>common-util.jar</java>
  | </module>
Alas, the loader constraints violated when linking error (in the servlet that is in the war) persists. I think this jar is loaded both by the war and ear classloader and its classes are considered different because of that.

The pain is that the servlet seams to see the jar from the ear file but the jsp compiler doesn't.

(jboss 4.0.4GA)

john

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980179#3980179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980179