[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Problem!!! URGENT, please

fhh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 23 16:19:05 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote :
  | I've omitted the local interface in my session bean ManagerLogin and i discovery that the method that can invoke from a jsf page is only the method in the session bean that override the interface method.

I don't want to be impolite but I'm not sure if you have grasped the central concept of session beans. You HAVE TO degine those interfaces. Otherwise it won't work. This is not Seam or JSF specific.

Regards

fhh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980185#3980185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980185