[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: What is to be downloaded?

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 00:22:59 EDT 2006

2) It's not evident in the comment. You assume that we know what all the plugins of JBossIDE 2.0.0.Beta2 are. On the download page is a huge list of different zip files, and we don't know which ones are included in this download.

3) What is part of this JBossIDE 2.0.0.Beta2? Again, there are so many different zip files on the download page...are all those zip files included as part of JBossIDE? Must the "all plugins" be downloaded ON TOP OF this for a full installation?

4) JSF and JPA plugins are a part of Webtools 1.5.1. So if you don't include them in your bundle, you can't say anywhere that you include Webtools 1.5.1. VERY misleading if I am correct...am I?

- Difference between Hibernate Tools and Dali JPA?
- Difference between Hibernate Tools and EJB3 Tools?
(Seeing as how JBoss EJB3 is built on Hibernate.)

- What's included in JBossIDE-Core-2.0.0.Beta2.zip?

- What's included in JBossIDE-JBossAS-Tools-1.0.0.Beta2.zip?

It'd be very beneficial to us if you could simply include a list of exactly what zip files are included as part of each download. (For example, downloading JBossIDE-Core-2.0.0.Beta2.zip gets you the following...) It'd be much easier than us trying every single download.

(By the way, the download page can be much better documented for users who want a custom install.)

I await your responses so that I can get started evaluating the latest version of JBossIDE for my organization.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980251#3980251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980251