[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Failed to accept socket connection

ron_sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 01:21:24 EDT 2006

This is puzzling.  The client side failed during ssl handshake, but the server side either (1) succeeded with the handshake and got unexpected header bytes, or (2) bypassed the handshake and mistook the handshake protocol bytes for object stream header bytes.  The only way I can think of for (2) to occur would be if somehow a plain vanilla ServerSocketFactory is being used on the server side.  Could you set the logging level for org.jboss.remoting to DEBUG in $jboss_home/server/$my_server/conf/log4j.xml?  The output of

  | log.debug("Created server socket factory: " + serverSocketFactory);

should appear.  Just a thought.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980258#3980258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980258