[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Transfer Process Instance id to Previous same Process defini

tom_sri74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 07:53:24 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have deployed the Process definition (first version)
and created 10 process instance id

By mistake I re-deploy the same process definition and created the Second version of process definition in jbpm database
and also created 5 process instance id.

Both version (first & second) of process definition are identical.

Now I want to delete the second version of Process definition and 5 process instance id which were picked up using second version of PAR to point them to first version of process defenition.

I know how to delete the PD. I need the solution how to transfer process instance id second version of PD into first version of PD

Please let me know did you got my point/doubts?

Appreciate if any body can response the above solution.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980336#3980336

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980336