[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - PojoCache 2.0 (replicate method execution)

mleur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 08:05:16 EDT 2006

Hi,

I use PojoCache 2.0 (get on CVS) and JBoss AOP 1.5.2.
I works great and better than pojocache 1.4.
But I need help.

In fact, I want to replicate method execution of an Object stored in the cache.

My Object named TimerSessionValidity has a method named public void pingSession().

The behavior is :
 - When I execute this method of an server, I want pojocache to replicate the execution to all others cache.

It is possible ???

To do this I put these lines into pojocache-aop.xml

<!-- Timer Session -->

         org.jboss.cache.pojo.observable.Subject
         org.jboss.cache.pojo.observable.SubjectImpl
         new org.jboss.cache.pojo.observable.SubjectImpl(this)

And I execute aopc with Ant, it generates a class named TimerSessionValidity$pingSession_N3761175341164052267.class

But It didn't work, the TimerSessionValidity Object is replicated but when I call pingSession() it never replicate the method execution to others caches....

Thanks for any help.

Maxime

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980343#3980343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980343