[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: What is to be downloaded?

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 10:13:50 EDT 2006

Thanks for the response. (By the way, if there's interest in helping document that page better, how would one go about it?)

- What is JBossIDE-Core-2.0.0.Beta2.zip? Does it include everything in the "all" bundle minus Webtools and Eclipse? (In that case it'd be JBossIDE plus ALL plugins?)

- So JBossAS-Tools is included as part of JBossIDE? Then who would download JBossAS-Tools alone?

- What exactly is a "WTP based adapter for controlling/using JBossAS"? (I'm new to this, you'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge...)

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980378#3980378

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980378