[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Challenge: Simple Example Adding Records With Lookup Dro

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 10:24:11 EDT 2006

Have you tried the example in my selectitems code (http://jroller.com/page/pmuir?entry=selectitems_revisited).  It contains both a select many and select one drop down that will end up being represented as youy suggest.

If you have problems getting the example running (follow the readme) let me know.  There are a couple of bugs in it which I plan to fix later today.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980387#3980387

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980387