[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad example uploaded to wiki

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 10:57:33 EDT 2006

Hello,
the uploaded trinidad example is just the adf example (also found at the wiki) converted to trinidad. I must state that i am not the author of the adf example.

The uploaded example works for me on JBoss AS 4.0.4GA and on JBoss 4.0.5GA
Yes, the mentioned warning is rendered, but the button works (in Firefox 2.0RC3 and in IE6)
The button does not work with opera 9.02. I have filed an issue to the trinidad issue tracker about that.

As of now, i renamed the example to registrationtrinidad and i will put in the official snapshot librarys of trinidad.
And i plan to use the newest registration example of seam as a template. After this is done i reupload the example.

Could you tell us, which browser you are using and to which browser you are deploying?

Ciao,
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980404#3980404

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980404