[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam with Spring?

smartbinary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 11:26:59 EDT 2006

Sorry to regurgitate Manuel's question ... however, I'm working with a team that has Spring massively integrated into its framework.

Many on the team (myself included) would like to leverage Seam 1.1 ... for the purposes of Validation, Internationalization, Conversation State ... just to name a few.

Are there others out there working in a Spring + Seam environment ... or planning to do so?

I'd very much appreciate hearing success and/or failure stories ... an example app would be even better!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980414#3980414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980414