[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Some problems with JBoss Portal 2.6 DR version...

mmontoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 11:39:58 EDT 2006

Hi,

I downloaded the JBoss Portal portal 2.6 DR version. I am facing some issues though...

1) I already had developed a portal in 2.4 using a lauoyt/theme I did myself. How can I change that layout/theme to the new one version 2.6 is using?

2) Also, I had a forums working beautifull in the portal I did using 2.4...now it is not working anymore...Any ideas of why? All my other portlets rss, weather etc seem to work fine...just the forum is bombing...

Thanks! The new JBoss Portal looks cool!

Mariella.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980418#3980418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980418