[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam with Spring?

fady.matar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 13:22:52 EDT 2006

How would the spring framework integration enhance JBoss Seam? Session beans in JBoss Seam are being used for transaction management.
I don't see any benifit of integration the spring framework except for replacing the transaction managemnt of Session Beans and use Hibernate POJOs instead of Entity beans.

I believe the complexity and inter-dependency of frameworks needt to be reduced, required functionalities of Spring can be embedded into JBoss Seam easily, the framework is quite flexible and made me drop a similar framework I've been developing that used Spring and WebWork back then

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980461#3980461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980461