[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - UPDATED: SelectItems (the one with the EntityConverter)

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 13:38:01 EDT 2006

I've updated the SelectItems for Seam selectitems component.  Major changes are: Support for a 'Please Select...' label at the top, EnumConverter.

http://www.jboss.com/wiki/Edit.jsp?page=SeamSelectItems

I find that the EntityConverter and EnumConverter cover all my selectitem needs :)  Thanks to everyone who has helped test this and Mikko Koponen for supplying the 'Please Select...' label support.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980465#3980465

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980465