[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - EJB SecurityException on AccountBean EJB dukesbank

eric_hootsen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 14:34:33 EDT 2006

I posted the question below to the JBoss Getting Started Guide forum but not a single answer this far. I decided to try it elsewhere. Maybe I have more luck here.

I tried enabling security for the Duke's Bank application as mentioned in the Getting Started guide paragraph 4.3.1.

When I added the security-domain element for the jboss-web.xml file for the web application, the login does work. Both using property files and using database.

However, the Getting Started guide also says to add a security-domain element to the jboss.xml file in the EJB package. However, if I add the security-domain element there, I then get an EJB SecurityException after logging into the web app on the AccountBean EJB.

Why isn't the EJB-level security working? It's the same exact line as the web app security, using the dukesbank security domain.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980479#3980479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980479