[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: No active event context

stan.silvert@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 15:59:08 EDT 2006

"andyd" wrote :
  | Added slight change to init() as follows:
  | ---------------------------------------
  | super.init();
  | getPortletContext().setAttribute("org.apache.myfaces.SERIAL_FACTORY", new org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.serial.DefaultSerialFactory
  | ());
  |

  | And I can confirm I now have it working with facelets without StartupServletContextListener in web.xml.  The usual Exception telling me that StartupServletContextListener has not been added has reappeared in the logs, but things seem to be working at the moment.
  |
  | Thanks guys - you're stars!  Now I'm dying to take a look at Gavins latest masterpiece!
  |
  | Andy.
  |
  | Many thanks

Yes, of course.  super().init();  My bad.

Thanks for trying this out.  I'll add it to the FAQ and do a proper fix for the next version of MyFaces.

Stan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980518#3980518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980518