[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - SessionContext.getCallerPrincipal() throws NullPointerExcept

jgilbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 17:29:18 EDT 2006

Has anyone seen this?

In the embedded container I get this exception from the sessionContext:

  | 	at org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.getPrincipal(JaasSecurityManager.java:348)
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb3.BaseSessionContext.getCallerPrincipal(BaseSessionContext.java:177)
  | 	at net.pay.security.service.PaymentServiceBean.save(PaymentServiceBean.java:97)

I set up the initial ctx with the user/pwd and the slsb is annotated with the RolesAllowed and SecurityDomain.

The interesting thing is that if I comment out the annotations then getCallerPrincipal() works fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980541#3980541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980541