[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1 beta 1

andyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 24 19:17:12 EDT 2006

Ok thanks - happens to be what I'm trying at the moment.  I have your booking example in the midst of being converted to a portlet with ear deployment.  To me it seems currently that the problem may tie up with the StartupServletContextListener exception that is thrown when MyFaces sees it is not included in the config, but I may be wrong - lots of config to check through.
Incidentally, The Portal guys are using a different ajax framework for  Portal v2.6 developement.  I hope the to will cohabit ok.
Andy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980567#3980567

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980567