[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: image/png Content type not accepted

seansullivan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 01:42:06 EDT 2006

I fixed my portlet.xml file but I don't think JBoss Portlal can handle a portlet that produces image/png data.

On the OpenSymphony message board, I found a discussion about producing image output from a portlet:

http://forums.opensymphony.com/message.jspa?messageID=52699

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980611#3980611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980611