[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - SeamTest and Embedded EJB questions

jschuetter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 02:11:17 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I have some question concerning integration tests with Seam.

1) I have the impression the MDB configuration is not picked up by EJB bootstrap initiated through SeamTest. On container startup I get an "DefaultJMSProvider not bound" error
If I bootstrap the EJB container myself and specifically deploy the XML files it works fine. If I let SeamTest bootstrap the container I can't control these deployments, can I?

2) Is bootstrapping the EJB container myself a viable way or must SeamTest start up the container?

3) Do I have to bootstrap the EJB container again for each SeamTest I run ? If I bootstrap the container myself and run a second SeamTest, Seam will initialize the components again. The tests run fine as far as I can see but I get a warning:
[AbstractSeamPhaseListener] There should only be one Seam phase listener per application

Thanks
Jens

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980615#3980615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980615