[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Has someone managed to build the code from CVS (HEAD)?

clandestino_bgd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 03:32:15 EDT 2006

Hi Kukeltje, Koen and all JBPM Community,

The reason that I moved this issue into this topic is because the subject of the former one is not appropriate (it is related with my first problem - missing docbook support)  and I did not get any solution there.

I have spent a lot of time trying to isolate the error in JBPM build procedure and I really need your assistence.

I have checked out the latest source version from CVS and invoke get.dependencies (nothing has been modified in the meanwhile).

I have also run both build scripts (Main one and GPD).
As far as I can see GPD fails here:

[java] [eclipse.buildScript] An error occured while generating manifest for D:\work\java\jbpm.3\designer\jpdl\org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.build\target\workspace.

and the Main build fails here:

[java] generateScript:
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Some inter-plug-in dependencies have not been satisfied.
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Bundle org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.core:
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in org.eclipse.wst.xml.core_0.0.0.
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in org.eclipse.wst.sse.core_0.0.0.
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Bundle org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.ui:
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in org.eclipse.draw2d_0.0.0.
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in org.eclipse.gef_0.0.0.
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in org.eclipse.wst.sse.core_0.0.0.
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in org.eclipse.wst.xml.core_0.0.0.
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui_0.0.0.
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui_0.0.0.
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in org.eclipse.wst.common.ui_0.0.0.
[java] [eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.core_0.0.0.

The complete trace sections of relevant run-eclipse-plugin-builder targets in both build scripts you can find at:
MAIN: http://www.geocities.com/clandestino_bgd/Main.html
GPD: http://www.geocities.com/clandestino_bgd/GPD.html

The problematic parts (by my opinion) are Bolded .

Thank you for your help and patience.
I begin to lose mine, therefore I asked if someone (especially among users) managed to build the code

Regards
Milan Agatonovic

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980630#3980630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980630