[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS-Eventing - sending notification

artem_spector do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 07:09:05 EDT 2006

Yes, it is simple. But is it consistent?
Currently my notification producer builds messages which are not validated against the wsdl, and the endpoint accepts the messages without validate them against the wsdl. Moreover, if I'd wish to perform such validation on either side, I have no tools to do that.
So the notification structure defined in the event source wsdl is always ignored. Was it the intention of WS Eventing?

thank you,
artem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980659#3980659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980659