[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam in Eclipse: Library problems

chuckadams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 11:00:59 EDT 2006

It builds fine -- just not on eclipse.  I don't think the eclipse project file gets updated as often, since when I import the project, it still has dependencies on old library versions (myfaces-1.1.3 instead of 1.1.4, jbpm-3.1.1 instead of 3.1.2, etc).  Blame eclipse for not supporting wildcard patterns in its build system like ant does (that's got to be the first time I've actually defended ant).

I'd say it's worth opening a bug.  Hell, I've opened a bug on a one-character typo.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980725#3980725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980725