[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm engine as a jar

chutki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 11:14:25 EDT 2006

Dear all,

       I am very young child to  JBPM
I want to run JBPM  into our application for that iam planing to jar the complete engine and run the engine(jar) through a class  so for running jbpm engine (only the engine )  is it possible like that .. if it .. what are all the things i need to make as a jar ...
please any one  can help me in this issue ...  i will be very much thank ful to u all ... and i had gone through the document of jbpm but iam not clear that if i download the core engine and jar it how to start it ....

please do the need full help...

regards
chutki

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980731#3980731