[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - HOWTO use Log4jService in portlets

shagy69 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 11:30:26 EDT 2006

How can I use the log4jService to implement logging in my portlets without using the server.log, defining a new log file inside my webapp.
I am trying to use my own file with FileAppender() but its huge cause it is logging all the debug info in my new file, not only the INFO messages of my portlets. Can i disable this behaviour, in jboss conf/log4j.xml configuration debug is set to false. so who can this be done?
thanks all!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980740#3980740

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980740