[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: What is to be downloaded?

mculpepper@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 12:37:33 EDT 2006

Hello..

JBossIDE-Core is what we affectionately refer to as our "core" component/set of plugins of JBossIDE. After looking over the download guide I noticed we actually have no link for this zip file directly (big oops! ). Basically, this is where the functionality for XDoclet, Packaging, and older J2EE (1.3/1.4) descriptor wizards live.

Please keep in mind if you are downloading either the Bundle or ALL zips, the Core will most definately be included in that download.

If you think you can improve on our download documentation, I would be more than happy to look at any changes you might make... If you like just send me your proposed changes, and if everything is in order I will post them to jboss.org =).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980760#3980760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980760