[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1 beta 1

rdewell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 13:25:17 EDT 2006

I should have provided more info.  We've built our own lightweight restful URL framework on top of Seam + JSF.

getActionURL (used by Manager.redirect) can't be relied upon to return the actual restful URL we want to redirect the user to.

Maybe I can change our URL going into Manager.redirect to be prefixed by "custom:".  Then, our own getActionURL() impl can look for this prefix, and pop it off, and then return what comes after it (which can be a URL fully qualified by https/http/etc).

That might work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980782#3980782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980782