[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - ejb not bound (no security manager: RMI class loader disable

Asia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 14:03:59 EDT 2006

I am using JBOSS 4.0.4-GA, J2EE1.4 and XDoclet 1.2.3 I have so far created three Stateful EJBs all of which have this following problem (code included just for one):

The following code:

  | Object objref = initial.lookup("java:comp/env/QuestionFacadeHomeRemote");

Returns the following error:
QuestionFacadeHomeRemote not bound javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: QuestionFacadeHomeRemote not bound
I suspect that the reason is in the JNDI tree
Global JNDI Namespace has the following entry for the QuestionFacadeHomeRemote:

  |  +- QuestionFacadeHomeRemote (proxy: $Proxy74 implements No ClassLoaders found for: com.rev.sips.ejb.QuestionFacadeHome (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled))

The ejb-jar.xml has the following entry for the bean in question:

  |  <session id="Session_QuestionFacade">
  |          <description><![CDATA[An EJB named QuestionFacade]]></description>
  |          <display-name>QuestionFacade</display-name>
  |
  |          <ejb-name>QuestionFacade</ejb-name>
  |
  |          <home>com.rev.sips.ejb.QuestionFacadeHome</home>
  |          <remote>com.rev.sips.ejb.QuestionFacade</remote>
  |          <local-home>com.rev.sips.ejb.QuestionFacadeLocalHome</local-home>
  |          <local>com.rev.sips.ejb.QuestionFacadeLocal</local>
  |          <ejb-class>com.rev.sips.ejb.QuestionFacadeSession</ejb-class>
  |          <session-type>Stateful</session-type>
  |          <transaction-type>Container</transaction-type>
  |
  |       </session>

and the QuestionFacadeHome.java has the following code in it:

  | /*
  |  * Generated by XDoclet - Do not edit!
  |  */
  | package com.rev.sips.ejb;
  |
  | /**
  |  * Home interface for QuestionFacade.
  |  * @generated
  |  * @wtp generated
  |  */
  | public interface QuestionFacadeHome
  |    extends javax.ejb.EJBHome
  | {
  |    public static final String COMP_NAME="java:comp/env/ejb/QuestionFacade";
  |    public static final String JNDI_NAME="QuestionFacadeHomeRemote";
  |
  |    public com.revolution.sips.ejb.QuestionFacade create()
  |       throws javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException;
  |
  | }

The XDoclet for the bean is:

  | /**
  |  *
  |  * <!-- begin-user-doc -->
  |  * A generated session bean
  |  * <!-- end-user-doc -->
  |  * *
  |  * <!-- begin-xdoclet-definition -->
  |  * @ejb.bean name="QuestionFacade"
  |  *           description="An EJB named QuestionFacade"
  |  *           display-name="QuestionFacade"
  |  *           jndi-name="QuestionFacadeHomeRemote"
  |  *           type="Stateful"
  |  *           transaction-type="Container"
  |  *           view-type="both"
  |  *           local-jndi-name="QuestionFacadeHomeLocal"
  |  * @ejb.interface generate="local,remote"
  |  * @ejb.util generate="physical"
  |  * <!-- end-xdoclet-definition -->
  |  * @generated
  |  */

The entry in jboss.xml for this bean is:

  |       <session>
  |          <ejb-name>QuestionFacade</ejb-name>
  |          <jndi-name>QuestionFacadeHomeRemote</jndi-name>
  |          <local-jndi-name>QuestionFacadeHomeLocal</local-jndi-name>
  |
  |         <method-attributes>
  |         </method-attributes>
  |       </session>

I have tried many variations on how JNDI entry is named (including ejb, local and such) but the problem still remains and the entry in the JNDI tree is always

  | No ClassLoaders found for: com.rev.sips.ejb.QuestionFacadeHome (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

I can not grasp what causes this entry.  Initially I was using MyEclipse to deploy the code to JBOSS but even when deploying it from the command line I still get all the same problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980794#3980794

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980794