[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: persist & auto-restart mbean

jiwils do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 14:52:45 EDT 2006

"cnsxxx09" wrote : How can I persist my mbean's attributes and also get them to restart when JBoss restarts?

  | I'm *not* physically creating my MBeans and dropping them into the deploy/ directory.  Instead I'm dynamically creating one-to-many instances of the same MBean

It is likely that you could just wrap your MBean/POJO class as an XMBean (pick one of the constructors), setup the "XMBean" to use a persistence manager, and then use the load method to get restoration of attributes.  All of this could be done in the same class where the code you mentioned in your post lives.

We've looked into doing this in the past, and have plans to do just this in the future.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980807#3980807

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980807