[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: SecurityContext after JMS call

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 22:38:56 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : What I want to do is to keep track of the user originally called the first bean and execute it with his identity.

AFAIK, that's not possible(someone can correct me if i am wrong). The reason behind this being the MDB is invoked by the server and not by the user who puts in the message in the queue. The job the user who has logged in has ended the moment he has successfully put in the message into the queue. When the MDB gets invoked *asynchronously* its a totally new flow and hence you wont be able to get the  security info of the user who had put in the message to the queue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980886#3980886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980886