[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: war file webcontext not available after restart

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 25 22:51:20 EDT 2006

The logs are not showing any errors except the one that you mentioned. Looking at the other war files that are getting deployed, i can see logs like:

anonymous wrote : 00:12:15,086 INFO [jbossweb] Registered jboss.web:Jetty=0,JBossWebApplicationContext=0,context=/invoker

anonymous wrote : 00:12:15,836 INFO [jbossweb] Registered jboss.web:Jetty=0,JBossWebApplicationContext=1,context=/jmx-console

anonymous wrote : 00:12:16,992 INFO [jbossweb] Registered jboss.web:Jetty=0,JBossWebApplicationContext=2,context=/outbound-dialing

However, the one for webtest.war is missing. I can however see these 2 messages for webtest.war:

anonymous wrote : 00:12:13,523 INFO [MainDeployer] Starting deployment of package: file:/F:/jboss-3.2.1/server/default/deploy/webtest.war

  | 00:12:13,539 INFO [MainDeployer] Deployed package: file:/F:/jboss-3.2.1/server/default/deploy/webtest.war

I am clueless as to what might be wrong. See if you get rid of the port in use error, however i am not sure whether this is the reason why your application is not getting registered to the context.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980889#3980889

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3980889