[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - problem with JBoss web-console

boobalan_kj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 07:30:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

I deployed 2 ear application for each version.when I come to web-console
[ J2EEDOMAINS\Manager\JBoss\] I am seeing 2 ear file name.It's ok.but in the same hierarchy I am seeing 2 jar and war file names that was already included with ear files..that means

--wwm1.ear
   --WMEJBModule1.jar
   --WMWEBModule1.war
--wwm2.ear
   --WMEJBModule2.jar
   --WMWEBModule2.war
--WMEJBModule1.jar
--WMEJBModule2.jar
--WMWEBModule2.war
--WMWEBModule2.war

when ever I redeploy any one application with new changes extra one jar file entry is coming..(now 3 jar file entry)but all jar file entries are showing the same result...

where wud be the problem?

Thanks in advance
Bala.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3980977#3980977