[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Problem with notification filter?

java123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 09:29:31 EDT 2006

I found out what was happening. I should have mentioned that my ViewserverJMXNotificationHandler extends from ListenerServiceMBeanSupport
which in the the init method subscribed to Mbean registeration type

  | private void init()
  |    {
  |       // just pickup a unique object
  |       this.myHandback = new Integer(Integer.MAX_VALUE);
  |
  |       // allow only registration events
  |       this.myFilter = new NotificationFilterSupport();
  |       this.myFilter.enableType(MBeanServerNotification.REGISTRATION_NOTIFICATION);
  |    }

I was avoding to implement all the subscription and notification methods which are already provided by the ListenerServiceMBeanSupport.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981004#3981004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981004