[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Clarify WSDL generation from Object parameters

kimbaltrue do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 12:42:33 EDT 2006

My initial install included the JBossWS 1.0.3.GA along with the following the Install-1.0.3.GA.txt instructions so I'm already using jbossws.war using JDK 1.5. The webservice shows up and even generates a WSDL. However, the WSDL is mangled because the JBossXB doesn't support JAXB 2.0 and the existing JBossXB can't handle complex object parameters without some XSD anotations (I think.) I just don't know how to get the existing JBossXB to handle the complex objects while exposing a JSR 181 EBJ webservice.

I'm am considering pulling the trunk JBoss (5.x), but that would be my last resort. I'd be willing to build a static WSDL if I could expect the objects to be serialized properly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981067#3981067

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981067