[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: conversation timeout

kasim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 26 18:48:32 EDT 2006

"cja987" wrote : The conversation timeout controls how quickly open conversations expire -- it's the direct equivalent of session timeouts, but for conversations.  It has nothing to do with server timeouts, which are specific to the webserver.  I imagine for JBoss, it would be somewhere in the tomcat configuration.

Ahhh i didnt think i'd be that lucky.

No i was just thinking back to the last project i was on. The users could make requests to us and set a time out. So we had to launch thinks in threads.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981159#3981159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981159