[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: How do I customize WSDL when using 181 EJB WS

jason.greene@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 00:48:34 EDT 2006

"kimbaltrue" wrote : I'm using the lastest AS and WS. My Webservice uses a complex object as a parameter (i.e. java.util.List as attribute.) The webservice deploys, but the complex object in the generated WSDL is empty. How do I get JBossWS to generate a WSDL with the complete object model?

Collections aren't supported until we release JAX-WS support, which we are actively working on.  There will be a beta2 release soon.

anonymous wrote :
  | Is there anyway to provide JBossXB XSD annotations when using 181 EBJ webservices?

No, sorry, but we configure JBossXB in a JAX-RPC mode. You could experiment with it, but its not guaranteed to work.

-Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981211#3981211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981211