[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Message redelivery

ctomc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 02:59:07 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have problems with message redelivery. I am using messaging 1.0.1GA
and i sent messages to MDB  and when runtime exception is thrown in mdb systems says:
anonymous wrote : 15:51:03,357 ERROR [MessageCallbackHandler] RuntimeException was thrown from onMessage, 90625 will be redelivered

But redelivery never occurs. Do I have to configure something for redelivery?

Undelivered messages are in database, but are never resent.
I know that resending because of exception in onMessage is not part of JMS spec but as far as I know jboss messaging(and mq) support this behavior.

lp
tomaz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981235#3981235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981235