[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: ws-security: Problem using encryption

brianshields do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 05:17:25 EDT 2006

no i didnt, but i did add the following to my webservices.xml
<handler>
  |         <handler-name>WSSecurityHandlerInbound</handler-name>
  |         <handler-class>org.jboss.ws.wsse.WSSecurityHandlerInbound</handler-class>
  | </handler>
Does this not do the same. The signature the message is signed with is verified in the server before the message is processed. I have tested this by resending an altered message with TCPMON and it throws a security exception when i do. Does this not mean that security is enabled?
Brian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981253#3981253

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981253