[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1 beta 1

m.schuetz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 10:42:50 EDT 2006

Thank you.

I have a problem using Seam 1.1 with JBoss 4.0.5. My action-method in my Login-Bean throws an ApplicationException. I have NOT annotated this applicationException with a seam-annotation. Nevertheless, Seam always catches this exception with its ExceptionInterceptor (or especially the ClientSideInterceptor). Due to this, the exception is now eaten by seam and is not forewarded to my own catch-clause. When I switch off the debug mode, my ApplicationException will not been thrown.

How can I stop seam catching ApplicationExceptions which are not anotated with a seam-annotation ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981315#3981315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981315