[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: EJB SecurityException on AccountBean EJB dukesbank

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 10:46:47 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : I checked out the ejb-jar.xml. The method you are talking about seems to be unchecked

I dont see the ejb-jar.xml specifying unchecked for the ejb methods. You will have to explicitly specify it as follows:

<assembly-descriptor>
  | <security-role>
  | <role-name>bankCustomer</role-name>
  | </security-role>
  | <security-role>
  | <role-name>bankAdmin</role-name>
  | </security-role>
  | <method-permission>
  |
  |   <unchecked/>
  |     <method>
  |           <ejb-name>AccountControllerBean</ejb-name>
  |           <method-intf>Home</method-intf>
  |           <method-name>remove</method-name>
  |           <method-params>
  |                  <method-param>java.lang.Object</method-param>
  |            </method-params>
  |
  |      </method>
  |

  | </method-permission>

Please have a look at the ejb-jar.xml dtd for more details:

http://java.sun.com/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981318#3981318

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981318