[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Principal from Servlet to EJB not propagating?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 11:02:51 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : So, yes, user principle and Subject are being created at every request.

  | So, is there a way I can do a IsUserInRole type check in the jsp's that this servlet dispatches to?

I dont see a way, you will be able to do that. Even if the servlet dispatches to jsps, the request object will remain the same which means the request.isUserInRole method is going to return you false.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981328#3981328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981328