[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: JNDI transaction outside of container

gchen77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 11:46:33 EDT 2006

Forget this issue. I got it working now.
But I am getting:

    [junit] Caused by: org.springframework.transaction.TransactionSystemException: JTA TransactionManager is not available at JNDI location [java:TransactionManager]; nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: TransactionManager not bound
    [junit]     at org.springframework.transaction.jta.JtaTransactionManager.lookupTransactionManager(JtaTransactionManager.java:474)
    [junit]     at org.springframework.transaction.jta.JtaTransactionManager.afterPropertiesSet(JtaTransactionManager.java:379)
    [junit]     at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1062)
    [junit]     at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1029)
    [junit]     ... 48 more
    [junit] Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: TransactionManager not bound

Even though I can clearly see the TransactionManager bound in the JNDIView.

I am running these tests thru JUnit to a JBoss server running locally.
Is there something special I have to do if the tests are outside the JBoss container?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981346#3981346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981346