[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Does JBossIDE2.0.0 Beta2 support EJB3 Project deployment

dhanlan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 27 13:03:58 EDT 2006

The title says it all. I have jboss4.0.5 installed with ejb3 support and the latest version of eclipse 3.2.1 and JBoss IDE. Having added the server I cannot add an EJB3 project to the server, I get the message that "there are no projects that can be added or removed from the server". All the jboss libraries are present in the project including the ejb3 jars.

If I create a a J2EE project and include my EJB3 project in it I can then add the J2EE project to the server I get a bit further but I guess this is not the way it should be done as I get error boxes with fault messages in them.

A clear example of the steps required if this is in fact possible would be hugely welcome.

This is a shame as I can do all of these things with the myEclipse jboss server plug in.

Regards

/Dominic

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981370#3981370

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3981370